Saturday, April 21, 2012

Warp Stalker Name

Looking for a good warp Stalker name. Any ideas?
DontLookNow

Peekaboo

Yeah, I'm not good at naming other people's pets.
Portal

Yea..
KurtWagner
Bamf
Houdini
Blink


Ya.. apparently I suck at naming other people's pets too...:(
nowyewseeme
lolmage
DeliciousCupcakes.

Portal
]

So far this is my fav still open to suggestion i wont name him till i get off work tonight.
Nowyewdont?
I think I'm going to name mine (when I get one :P) off of a Portal character like: Wheatley, Chell, Cave (for Cave Johnson...duh!), or of course GLaDOS

Portal
]

So far this is my fav still open to suggestion i wont name him till i get off work tonight.


\o/

I was also going to suggest GLaDOS...
I name all of my pets 'BillOReilly,' especially the ones that have the ability "Enrage."
Kaoken
Now you are thinking with portals () Portal!

Magik ?
I have one named Wiggles :3
Speaking of warp stalkers, who else thinks it would be cool if we could somehow tame the low level one at Area 52?
I have this warpstalker: http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/warpstalkerskinblack.html

And I named it Toothless, after the dragon from "How to Train Your Dragon." XD

No comments:

Post a Comment