Saturday, April 21, 2012

Call Pet problem

Has anyone else had this problem? Every once in awhile my call pet bar won't have any pets in it or will only have one pet in it.

For example, I was camping Jadefire and dismissed my pet and then logged off and went to bed. When I logged on, my npcscan went off and I tried to tame it. ::facepalm:: Can't tame it till 85 so I had to kill it or be killed. However, when I tried to call a pet no pets came up in my stable just two whistles. I have 4 pets stabled with me so I'm not sure what's wrong.

I tried logging out then I tried exiting the game and neither of those worked. Finally, I went back to the stable master and as soon as I clicked on "I'd like to stable my pets here" all four pets in my mini stable showed up.

Is this a bug? This has only started showing up recently.
my pet's action bar doesnt show up when i dismount with my pet

it miiigghtt be a bug
my pet's action bar doesnt show up when i dismount with my pet

it miiigghtt be a bug


^_^ Pretty irritating having to dismiss it then resummon constantly.
my pet's action bar doesnt show up when i dismount with my pet

it miiigghtt be a bug


That's been happening a lot to me too. It's getting irritating. :::pets favorite bear:::

No comments:

Post a Comment