Saturday, April 21, 2012

Been away for a while, have a question.

Ive been away for a couple of years and just recently returned and started a new hunter and ive noticed a couple of differences that im wondering about. Mainly ive noticed that my pet doesnt have "happyness" anymore and previously you would have to feed your pet to maintain its level of contentment my question is if you dont feed your pet to keep it happy what do you feed it for now? Maybe its just im low level and not really noticing all the changes yet but its been nagging at me. Also once again maybe its because im still low lvl but my pet's (currently a wolf) taunt ability seems to be completely useless. the second i fire at my target its all over me and pet cant pull it off. thanks guys
Feeding your pet is completely and utterly useless.

Growl for anything short of a tenacity pet with some of the deeper talents is also useless and should be turned off because the threat is non-existant.
Tenacity seems to be the only pet that can hold decent aggro. Which makes sense, but dont dare have growl on in a dungeon. I used to get yelled at so much by baddie tanks. TURN GROWL OFF! I CAN LET YOUR PET TANK!! ...
http://www.wow-petopia.com/

Heres a list of all the pets you can have in WoW. The tenacity ones, as has been said, are the best tank pets. And when you're leveling, the damage difference isn't largely noticeable between a ferocity pet and a tenacity pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment