Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hunter Stream Firelands <Blood Legion>

Going to be testing out streaming this week starting tonight @ 8PM EST if anyone is interested link is http://twitch.tv/chrism47

o_O Feel free to ask questions and I will try to answer them between bosses.

Flames INC
Will you guys (gals) be killing HM Rags tn?
Yes going live soon
Watching it now, seems like you pulled some foolies on us :) I'll tune in tomorrow for your guys' main group. GL tn on your staff stuffs.

Rofl @ spotify rage
Thanks for everyone that tuned in sorry about the Class mixup. I will be on my actual Hunter next same time. We do 2 25man Heroic 7/7 Firelands clears divided into half mains half alts. Tuesday is always my Hunters day and Wednesday is always my Warlocks day but I guess we were missing some people from Group 1 because they're at Blizzcon so we switched the day I started streaming. Sorry about this tune in tomorrow. Oh and about Spotify I'm switching to Pandora lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment