Thursday, April 19, 2012

PvP Burst

I'm looking for help on setting up my burst in pvp. I just started do 2s just to get practice and I can't seem to get any burst in their. Like my dmg is really low when trying to take out healers or do anything for that matter. In bgs I seem to go great like wiley coyote and can hardly be killed. I'm just looking for any facts that can help me
2s is a really bad bracket for hunters. Pool your focus and try to hit chimera on every cooldown and follow up with several arcane shots, save cooldowns for kill opportunities and long cc chains. Aimed Shot / Chimera shot combo is your friend on cloth/leather opponents.

2s is just a really terrible bracket for hunters (and in general). You really won't kill anything without some sort of incredibly long cc chain or luck with rng.

No comments:

Post a Comment