Thursday, April 19, 2012

Survival Vs MM

I am fairly new to 85 (3 days ago) and have been both MM and SV while raiding , however I have an issue. My connection has lag spikes and it occasionally throws off my rotation. I recently got my tier 11 bonus and I am deciding how to reforge for SV or MM.

My question, SV or MM for a connection that spikes at times for raiding.
mm
Sounds good, now looking at your profile you havent stacked haste very much, what haste plateau should I be aiming for? When I reforge.
Do you raid 10 mans or 25 mans? Do you have someone giving the +10 melee/ranged haste buff in the group? If not, SV is better than MM in a 10 man setting.
MM is better for both if i'm this website is correct.

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_DPS/10N/100/14/60/default/
10 Man, we have the haste.
Then go MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment