Saturday, April 14, 2012

Was i wrong...?

[:1]K so enter MF and head toward spawn points for Karkin/Skarr NPCScan goes off for Karkin.Unable to get a fix on it so i decide to check visually cross to the island and head north. 3 hunters all standing around 2 with pets out.Karkin sitting on floating rock.I wait for a few minutes and the hunter with no pet fires and arrow,Karkin retailiates:dead hunter. I look at remaining 2 hunters standing there approach the edge and hit tame,silence,tame. Karkin now mine. No whispers, no pleas so i run off to continue my dailies. Was this stealing a tame? i dont feel it was as only hunter who seemed interested died in attempt and from experience i know we get rezed in farthest GY from location and other hunter would have taken quite some time to come back meaning others could have showed and tried to tame. Did i do wrong?
They had their chance, it's all yours. Getting instagibbed means they didn't do their homework, you did, obviously you're the more deserving owner.
SHULTZ!!
It's perfectly fine. I find that if I fail to tame a pet and a I die in the process iand when i rez someone has beat me to the tame...I congradulate them and continue on my way.
I mean if i failed and someone else tamed it...who am i to complain? It'll spawn again.

No comments:

Post a Comment