Wednesday, April 18, 2012

what to do next?

Trying to figure out what my next step is to become a better hunter. I run random dungeons but none of the gear seems better. I try to run heroics but I do not put out enough dps.
Why are you still wearing that necklace? I believe you posted before for advice and that was certainly one of the things that was mentioned to change.

You can always increase your rep with the Cata factions for faction-specific gear, like the Treads of Malorne, or find someone to buy the VP boots.
/facepalm

Strength gear? Really?
First off try to get hit capped lets take this in baby steps

I would suggest looking up a hunter guide, check out the 4.2 Cataclysm Pre-Raiding Gear Guide on wowhead for example. Looks like you fundamentally misunderstand hunter stat prioritization (agi, agi, and then more agi) there are some great sites online that are dedicated to hunters, check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment