Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ready to be eaten alive! :D

Hello everyone.

So, I've been playing this hunter for about a year, on and off. Mostly off. WoW was just a game to me then; questing, dungeons, other fun stuff. Now, I'm ready to get a little deeper into it and really play my MM/BM hunter. I'd rather like to be useful in raids/bgs/arenas, instead of a sorry bag of crap.

Most of what I'm reading here is absolute gibberish. I think it's most of the abbreviations, but it could be because I'm a complete moron.

If anyone would like to take the time to educate me, I would appreciate it. I will also appreciate being pointed in the right direction to educate myself as well. I'm not looking for someone to play my class for me, just some help and pointers. :)

Such as...what IS the best rotation for max dps with MM? I'll tell you what I do so far (upon encountering non-bosses that my pet holds aggro): Hunter's Mark, Aimed, Serpents Sting, Arcane, Steady, Cobra, Aimed, Arcane, Steady, Serpent....etc.

Thanks, all. I appreciate all constructive criticism.
It's not easy to find any really useful info on the these forums for hunters. There are a lot of good dedicated hunter sites for understanding our class. One of my faves is elitist jerks(www.elitistjerks.com) hunter section. It's well moderated from trolls and a lot of the garbage you see here. It also covers a lot of logic and math to back up its info.
Thanks a lot! I'm heading over there now to take a look.

Appreciate it.
Hi!

I maintain a blog mostly intended for hunters new to end-game. I've got a few different guides which you might find helpful, including a new-85 gear guide:

http://piercing-shots.blogspot.com/2010/12/welcome-to-85-sv-hunter-pre-raid-gear.html

As well as an MM guide and a guide to gems/enchants/reforging, which you can find links to on the side. :)
Check out Noxxic.com for a lot of help regarding PvE for all specs.

No comments:

Post a Comment