Monday, April 16, 2012

Best action bar setup

So what would be a good action bar setup for MM or BM.

What I'm asking is what would be a good rotation/placement of skill+spells.
Visuals would be appreciated.
I recommend bartender.

Put 3 bars along the bottom of your screen after removing the blizzard art bar. Rest of bar stack to the right side going vertically.

Minibar and bag bar and vehicle bar can go bottom right. Chat screen bottom left.

Drag all your skills with a cool-down greater than 2 seconds, or ones that show status (for example which pet) on the bottom bars.
Drag all your skills that are spammable (steady shot) Tranq shot etc. onto right side bars.

Once you have every skill on your bars (dont forget macros and racials) go into keybind mode and bind every single thing you need.

Do 4 BGs with all your bars showing, Then hide (select invisible bar option) all of the right ones and leave only the bottom two remaining.

There you're done.
Got any pictures of this?

So I can take reference?
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss150/southparkbbb/WoWScrnShot_080611_234811.jpg



thats mine i use. its neat and clean and i like it -=]
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss150/southparkbbb/WoWScrnShot_080611_234811.jpg



thats mine i use. its neat and clean and i like it -=]


I think I'm going to setup my action bar something like that, btw what add on is that?


I think I'm going to setup my action bar something like that, btw what add on is that?

Up at the top is either TitanBar or FuBar. Down at the bottom looks like !@#$os with reskin addon.

No comments:

Post a Comment