Wednesday, April 18, 2012

(PVE DPS) Ruthless or Lightning-Charged?

I got the Ruthless Legs from BH last night and realized they could possibly be better stats for PVE DPS than my current. Here's the links:

Ruthless ^

Lightning-Charged ^

The stat comparison is:
90 agility + 36 haste VS 130 crit 75 mastery
WHEN REFORGED ^
OR
90 agility + 59 haste vs 228 crit
WITH BOTH NOT REFORGED ^

Am I wrong in thinking the amount of extra agility on the Ruthless pants outweighs the loss of secondary stats? Thanks.

Edit: Just realized I logged out in my "pvp" set. Pay no heed to that lol.
Why not just buy the Flamewaker's Legguards and ignore this question entirely?

You have a rather odd PvP set. Just piqued my interest.
Me getting those legs are weeks away. Like 2 weeks and 6 days away. So to me it's worth it to enchant and gem those Ruthless legs if they are truly better.
Use FemaleDwarf to compare the two.
Lightning charged
agility is worth roughly 3 times the value of secondary stats which makes Ruthless the clear choice based on those stat comparisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment