Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Back after 7 months. BM Help.

It's been too long and I have forgotten most things.

BM is my favorite spec, but I seem to be running out of focus all the time, so I have to be doing it wrong.

What is the "rotation" or priority shots for a BM in PVE?
Kill command, Sting, arcane shot, cobra shot, cobra shot, kill command, arcane shot

Cobra shot refreshes serpent sting, and it regens focus..that is about the only way you will get focus to attack

it pretty much sucks and there is no clear cut rotation, just priority kill command.

Sometimes it will seem like you are cobra shotting, just to kill command every 6 seconds



Sometimes it will seem like you are cobra shotting, just to kill command every 6 seconds


this is by far the greatest thing ive read on these forums in a year


but yes. for bm you want to keep kill command on cooldown, cobra shot to make sure you can do that, and arcane shot when your current focus and incoming focus combine to exceed the cost of kill command

then you have to use your cooldowns, but those are easy enough to figure out. rapid fire outside of bestial wrath, don't cobra shot during bestial wrath, use focus fire on cooldown, use fervor on cooldown as soon as you won't exceed 110 focus by using it
That sounds easy enough.

Will my damage in heroics (when I get there) we ok enough as BM? Heroics are all I'll ever do. I don't have time to raid.

No comments:

Post a Comment