Saturday, April 21, 2012

Have a bit of a hit problem with new gear :/

I just got the t12 legs and the Rhyolith chest, and after equipping them it seems like I can't get the hit rating to be anything other than massively over or under the cap. If anyone wants to give advice on what I should do that would be great.

I've just put my old gear back on for now.
Also before I got these 2 new pieces on I was perfectly hit capped.
Put your gear into wowreforge.com and see if it can help.
Oh I did. It said the most optimal thing I could get was a 975 hit rating...
And apparently the t12 2pc isn't enough to make up for the loss of the t11 4pc
Put pants and chest on. Gem agi and agi/crit gem in chest and gem agi and agi/hit gem in pants, reforge hit on pants to crit, 8% hit rating.....not hard.

The rest of your reforging/gemming/spec/chants are up to you.

FD shows just those changes as a 600ish dps increase for you.
Well I must be doing it wrong then.

I went on FD and reforged hit out of everything that had hit and I was still 100 something over the cap :V
I seemed to have fixed the problem and even got a perfect hit cap, but I had to buy JP boots.
reforgecalc.de. Use it

No comments:

Post a Comment