Thursday, April 19, 2012

Arrested Development

Soooo ... this is pretty funny for me.

I'm just getting into lvling this hunter. Tried one on the ptr once, and really enjoyed Surv. So I put surv as my ms. I decided, once I ding'd 30, that I'd make Mark my os.

Now, when I was in Surv, I was pulling tops. Partially cause I'm competent enough to use a hunter, and also in part thanks to my heirlooms ( =D ). So, I tried Mark in a dungeon.

I hit the roof with my deeps.

50% of the dps was mine, and that was without even trying all that hard. 60% when I felt like getting complex. It was so high that I just kept pulling and pulling all the mobs, kitting them around like a madman. A rogue in the group got butt hurt cause he was bad, and kept asking for me to be kicked cause I was pulling every mob off the tank.

I'm at a crossroads.

I really enjoy Mark, and I look forward to using it in tandem with Surv during endgame. But I don't want to dumb down my gameplay and slow the run down cause I'm pulling so much aggro.

tl;dr, Marks is boss and it's pulling aggro like a beast. Help a hunter out =\
Deleted by Jasmína
Yeah, I like that show too.
FD on cooldown if you got that many aggro issues misdirect is a long was off (lvl 74 i think), its part of your job to control how much aggro you get.
use Omen addon and when you see your about to pull off the tank either FD or back down the dps till the tank gets it under control.
What's best to do till Misdirect is to get omen and feign death before you pull aggroe. Dropping all the aggroe and then you can go beating on em again.

No comments:

Post a Comment