Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just how beautiful the hunter community is.

I just tamed my Deth'tilac! Now I'm not here to brag about it but I'm here to tell you guys how it happened. I first saw 3 allied hunters attempting it again and again the old fashioned kiting way, of course from a pvp realm I'm from I stood back and all I did was /luck /cheer when I had the chance to attempt I went for it. As I started more and more allies came in and started helping me kite the beautiful spider while I kept sacrificing my pet over and over again till I finally tamed it! I'm just saying, I wish people who keep ninja taming and such stop doing so because you never know when the least expected ones come and help you :)
Humm, I saw 5 horde trying to tame it. Two of the horde payed me 500g to kill the other 3. After I got my mail I killed the other 2 by punting the hunter off the edge with a rhino. I then kited deth to the blue area and tamed him.

The moral of the story is: Kill more horde.
The usage of beautiful here is distracting I must admit.
I saw an Alliance guy trying to tame Skarr.

Failed twice.

I laughed.

I tamed him and left.

It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment