Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wasting a T12 4P proc on AS

Anyone else have this happen to them regularly? I'm smashing buttons so fast by the time I notice it proc my Arcane Shot button has been pressed and I want to punch my monitor.
All the time.
wish rag dropped me a hat so i could complain
what would you rather spend it on?

are you using any kind of addon to track when you gain this buff so you might be more aware and not waste your proc?
Use Powerauras to track Burning Adrenaline procs. Over the past couple days, I've noticed that the 4pc proc is wasted if it procs while a shot it mid flight ie: You cast Chimera, get a 4pc proc on the next auto shot, when the Chimera hits, it consumes the proc and focus.

I'll do some testing when I get home to truly confirm.
Even funner when you are playing with the RNG of Lock and Load right as you're about to explosive shot since it just came off cooldown.

"OMG, did that last explosive shot I use just count towards LnL or not?"

So yeah, I could see where the 4pc could be annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment