Saturday, April 14, 2012

Trouble with a name.

[:1]Hey guys, I'm not feeling so creative today and I can't think of a cool name for a Night Elf Hunter (Male) I don't want anything like 'Legloasxxlol' or 'Huntardlol' I want a cool name, thanks in advance. :)

Edit: Maybe something from Greek Mythology or something that means Hunt, Hunter, etc. in other languages.
How about Icypetefjord. It's catchier the more you say it.
You seem to know what you want i'm sure if you research enough you can find the perfect name
How about somthing along the lines of.... Donthantos, or Stalvus just some random names to get your imagination flowin
Dyrathror. Do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A1inn,_Dvalinn,_Duneyrr_and_Dura%C3%BEr%C3%B3r
Go with Moneyshot. It's the only possible counter to my NElf Female.

No comments:

Post a Comment