Saturday, April 21, 2012

So who's got what Madexx?

I recently tamed the almighty epic looking rare spawn scorpion pet, Madexx from Uldum. And I love it!

I tamed the blue one, what have you guys gotten so far?


I HAD a blue one too but had to abandon for some of the new MF pets :( i found Skarr and Deth to be more desirable and since i have all the spirit beasts and my original wolf Redd(who i wont give up) there simply is not enough room for Madexx no matter what color skin :(
I got da black one
I've never even seen him yet lol, and I'm in Uldum all the time.
I had all of them but I let two go. That said, I still have the eye tic from spending so much time there.
I used to have the green one. Had to let it go to make room for other pets, before they expanded the stable.
I have him, but not one of my favorites.
Red and Blue, I had black but damn blizzard made it common, so I let him go :(
I had green and black but abandoned both and found red the other day was happy after seeing black 10times "rofl" finally find red
I only have green, though I don't use him much.
Had blue. Now brown.
Madexx was the 2nd hardest rare for me to find, 9 madexxes, 2 black, 3 blue, 2 green, the rest brown, what a nightmare. Finally got the red one, was the last one i needed. Hang in there hunters, hopefully youll have better luck than i had
hahaha uncle muscles is fantastic

i have the blue one and dont think ive ever used him. but just wanted to show my support for the uncle muscles hour
check out the name of my dethilac and blue madexx
Got the red/purple one, first day of NPCscan no less.
I got the dark red version the first and only time I tried to camp him...very lucky for me, it looks really good.
i have the brown one an the green one

No comments:

Post a Comment