Thursday, April 19, 2012

How was your day? :)

Hehe thought this might relieve some tension/worries of the possibly negative future.

Got my helm off Shannox, bow from Rag, ring off Beth, and upgraded to 4 pc! Really nice raid night. Guild also finally went back and did our ICC achievements so I get me a not-so-fancy anymore drake!

So, how was your day? Anything exciting? :O
We killed H:Shannox for the first time and I got pantz :D
Good. I'm 1 piece away from full BiS.
My guild's working on getting crap together and I decked around in arenas, got conquest capped and got a nice new belt. Then got a migraine and took a nap before going to BH and downing Argaloth, but then the mage QQ'd about how we "wasted his time" when TB preparations began, despite us fully planning to go right back after the battle. Then went off and decimated BGs on an alt, now farming honor heirlooms to make her even better. Now waiting for firelands trash or BWD tomorrow.

Then my mom came over and brought me donuts and that was awesome.

So pretty good.
caught gondria, loque'nahak, magria and skoll today so i gotta say not a bad day at all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment